cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slotting - storage section indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I think i have configured all the required settings for slotting , but when i execute(/SCWM/SLOT) it , only showing Putaway/Stock removal indicator.

Not showing planned storage section indicator and storage bin types for some reason which i couldn't find it. Please suggest me on this what i am missing.

Thank you in advance.

Srini

0 Kudos

Hi , I am using storage section indicator added as custom field in field catalog and while running slot in simulation mode, the section indicator is shown but while saving , it is not updated to product master. Any reason?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI,

assuming you have condition records and the log shows that the section indicator have been found - have you looked on the storage type view? Because this is where these are set.

brgds

Juergen

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

... And in order to have storage type views, you need to have a storage type search sequence key to the putaway removal indicator.

Juergen

Former Member

Hi Juergen,

Thank you for your reply. Issue is resolved. I have corrected level no and counter - for PACI and Storage section indicator in determination procedure. Earlier , it was with following combination.

For PACI and Section indi : Lvno and Ctr --- 0 0 and 0 0; Now, it's changed to 0 0 and 1 0.

Not sure, how it is working. Any suggestion on the above logic.

Thank you...

Srini

0 Kudos

Hi , I am using storage section indicator added as custom field in field catalog and while running slot in simulation mode, the section indicator is shown in log but while saving , it is not updated to product master. Any reason?