cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF of Transactional Data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement where we have to include Vendor in our supply chain planning.

My question regarding this is how can we CIF Vendor material to APO. Is it possible do by TA: CFM1.

How transactional data(Like Plan order, Purchase req.) for vendor - material is CIFED to and from APO & ECC.

Best Regards,

AKS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKS,

ECC side:

Master data setup: First you have to create IM for vendors locations. Then you create a second IM for vendor's materials.

Transactional data setup: You can create IM for P.Req, Pl.Orders at vendors location level (it depend's what is your needs). The PIR will create automatically transportation lanes and will assign materials to them. You have to create manually means of transport for each transportation lanes. 

APO side:

You have to create publications for each vendor location.

Thanks,

Regards, Marius

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwani,

If you want to CIF vendor, this is what is required:

• Create purchasing info record (material specific) in ECC (ME11).
  • Activate an integration model in CFM1 with "Pur. Info. Record".
  • Include vendor number s shown below in details of CFM1 all the filters as per your requirement.

• Then activate your IM, this will create a t-lane between your plant and vendor itself.
  • Check the same in APO (/SAPAPO/SCC_TL1).
  • For transnational data you just need to have IM for POs & PReqs. This will make sure what ever PRs & POs are created, both are available in both systems.

Let me know if this resolved your issue.

Regards

Rahul