cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business One Studio Not Connected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

when i start SAP Business One Studio its showing SAP Business One Studio Not Connected.

and i want to add system form but its didn't add.

Thanks!

Dhananjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BattleshipCobra
Contributor
0 Kudos

I get this same message at the top of the B1 Studio.  I'm able to connect to edit UDO forms, but when editing system forms I am unable to actually save the changes.  With UDO forms there is a "Save to Database" option which saves it directly back to the database.

Even when I enter the credentials to pull up the UDO forms and login correctly at the top it still shows "Not Connected".  So what does this mean?

former_member183373
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhananjay,

SAP Business One Client should be open and connected to the SAP Business One Server in order to add system forms to your SAP Business One Studio project. Can you make sure that your client is connected and working properly.

Regards,

Atilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have installing SAP B1 one 9.1 and Visual Studio  and i want to create an add-on from a client pc and i cant not. When i open my sap b1 studio  does not leave create add-on. My sap b1 client is connected successfully with sap b1 server.

Regards,

Lisbet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i am sure that my client is connected and working properly.

former_member183373
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhananjay,

If your client is working fine your B1 Studio installation may be wrong or corrupted. I would suggest you to re-install B1 Studio.

But before that could you try opening SAP B1 Studio inside the SAP Business One Client and use "Edit Active Form" option. To do that;

Click "Tools/SAP Business One Studio Suite/Sap Business One Studio." After SAP Business One Studio is opened, try editing an active form. To do that; Open any form in the client and then click "Tools/SAP Business One Studio Suite/Edit Active Form." You should see "B1Studio.Shell.exe" on the list.

Regards,

Atilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!  Atilla Aykut