Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Control PO output triggering based on changes made

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to control PO output type triggering when changes are made in several fields of PO. In current scenario, output is getting triggered everytime I made any changes to PO(this is fine and as per requirement).

But Now I want to restrict this output type triggering when the changes made to several field only (i.e Delivery time, date, header texts, PO quantity etc).

I have created a new requirement routine 9XX, and assigned to respective output type. Here by setting sy-subrc I can control output triggering of PO.

I thought of using FM 'ME_READ_CHANGES_EINKBELEG ' or 'CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ' in requirement routine to track the changes made to PO, but challenge here is PO changes are NOT yet stored at databases level. Changes(update) is in process and in between output type(requirement routine) is getting triggered.

So can you please help me in suggesting is there any BADI/Exit  I can use where I can find scope of changed PO data, where I can write my logic and pass a flag to requirement routine to control output. ?? or is there any other way to archive this requirement.

Thanks in advance

Sagar

Tags:
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question