cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use HTTP_AAE for flat file transfer

0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm looking for some hints on the net more then week, but I cannot find any simillar posting.

I have following scenario. External company needs to send us flat file and they support only HTTPS connection, then the file is forwarded by email to final user for now (this will be maybe changed in the future).

Because I want to transfer file I've used the same structure as I'm using for FTP sender.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:MT_FILE xmlns:ns0="urn::MuH_Prod_Logi::GLOBAL">

<DUMMY></DUMMY>

</ns0:MT_FILE>

Then I've created HTTP_AAE  sender, Email receiver and Integrated Configuraiton.

For testing purposis I'm using SOAP UI Client and the REST Project.

If I send paylod like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:MT_FILE xmlns:ns0="urn::MuH_Prod_Logi::GLOBAL">

<DUMMY>TEST</DUMMY>

</ns0:MT_FILE>

it is correctly processed.

If I try to send file like this

:20:11111111111

:25:22222222222

:28:3333

Nothing is processed.

Error is

<b>  Error: ERROR_IN_MODULECHAIN;ERROR_IN_MODULECHAIN, senderChannel '70597ba41f9137e8aabb97ec6547ec6f': Catching exception calling messaging system</b>

Please any hint how to setup HTTP sender to handle any txt file?

SET_FORM

SET_MUTLIPART  are initial

Thanks you very much for your advice

Petr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you face same issue for message protocol "GET" as well? If yes, could you add the URL here?

0 Kudos

Hello Atul

we cannot use GET. Right now I have got new info that we will not use PI for this communication. Instead of PI we will use probably EDI server where they can handl communication like that.

Therefore thank you all very much for your effort, and this message we can close.

Have a nice day

Petr

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

Are you using this URL?:

http://server:port/HttpAdapter/HttpMessageServlet?interfaceNamespace=sender-interface-namespace&inte...

Have you checked your qos is relationed with your service interface, in the way BE with synchronous or EO wit asynchronous?.

Regards.

0 Kudos

HI Inaki

yes I'm using correct link, because with XML structure in payload it is working well. Just with any text payload it is not working at all.

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you paste screenshot of sender adapter settings.

reg, avinash

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash

In other tabs there is nothing changed.

Thansk

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the data type of DUMMY?

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash

this is normal structure for uploading any csv or TXT file to the system without defining a structure. I cannot find the SCN link but I have got it from here. It was for some FILE-to-FILE scenario.

it means in DUMMY you can have anything.

Petr