Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TM status

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

a) I am working in a shipper scenario and when I go to the document flow tab of OTR I can view the sales order No there but when I click on sales order No so that from TM I can directly navigate to ECC system to view the sales order I get a message-Navigation is supported only in NWBC

b) Similarly when I log in to ECC sales order and go to TM status tab to view TM documents ,I get the message no document flow data can be retrived for the document although OTR,DTR,Delivery documents are created already

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dipak,

You need to configure a RFC trust between TM and ECC.

Search about Enterprise Portal with NWBC.

Kind regards,

Vicente Picardi

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Since OTR is getting created in TM from ECC sales order I assume all RFC are set up between ECC and TM. Is there any other thing you are suggesting to check and if yes can you kindly specify the path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dipak,

Yes, you are correct. For order interation all RFC is set up. But for the Netweaver function to acess ECC in TM, you need to set up a RFC Trust and need to check enterprise portal solution with NW,

Kind regards,

Vicente Picardi

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you referring to SM59 RFC connection set up or is there any other set up you are referring here

Former Member

Hi,

Please check SAP note 1552355.

Kind regards,

Vicente Picardi