cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add roles to users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I trying to add standard SAP Tcodes to functional guys BY Tcode SUIM. But i cannot compete it, please help e to complete it,

please refer the image

Regards

SajmaL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SUIM is just for reporting. You can't make changes there. You need to use SU01 (to add multiple roles to  single user) or PFCG (to add multiple users to a single role), or SU10 to add multiple roles to multiple users.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

How can i give a role that consist all tcode under SD to the SD consultant. can u plz help me

Regards

SajmaL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I add the role through PFCG. select COPY Menu----->local -----> and select the Logistics--->SD,

If i assign the Roles to the users is it possible for accessing all tcodes under SD......?

But in our case they cannot access functions under SPRO nad so many other Tcodes...

can you please tell me how to possible to  access all tcode under their module....

Regards

SajmaL

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are talking about roles for consultants in your DEV system, then my first question is, why are you restricting them? That's not to say you shouldn't, but you should be clear why before you start because that affects what access you ultimately give them.

There is no simple way to construct a role with "all of SD and all of SD config" access. The end-user transactional access you can do via the menu, as you have discovered. The config access isn't so easy. You have to do it transaction by transaction.

The alternative, depending on your decision about restricting their access, is to give them access to everything - profile SAP_ALL. Many people do this in DEV. Not all - some people go through the effort of constructing proper roles in DEV, but it is a lot of work, especially at first while building them. Be sure you are aware of what you are getting for that work, and if it is worth it.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your valuable response... thanks a lot...

Regards

Sajmal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sajmal,

If your query is resolved then please award for CORRECT answer or HELPFUL answer to help others and it's the best way to say THANKS here at SCN.

Regards,

Garry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Garry,

I  already award the helpful answer to Steve........ its helpful to me,

Regards

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sajmal,

You could follow SCN thread SD authorisations | SCN