cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Organizational Structure from PRD to DEV

0 Kudos

Dear All

I was looking for a way to Copy Organizational Structure from PRD to DEV  and i found this

" There is a program that you can use to download and upload objects in OM: RHMOVE00 (transaction OOMV): you can use this to download the structure, the structure can then be re-uploaded using program RHALTD00 (transaction OODT) "

but i did not found any steps

so i need to know which steps do to on PRD in details, and which steps to do on DEV in Details,

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdel,

Normally we create OM objects and structure in Development and transport to quality and production. but in your case it is reverse. if you want to upload the OM objects which are downloaded from the production server you can use any method.

But first check the number ranges for the OM object types and then proceed. T-code: OONR

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any configuration for PD, PA, TE, PY etc, and any dev objects like a program, include, table definition, etc, LSMW objects and transaction recording, can be moved with a transport.

Transports do not apply for PA or PD data.

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abdel rahman Kassab,

Org data can be moved from Dev client to PRD client by creating TR. But normally I believe that, Instead of moving to PRD again same data will be created in PRD client by PP02. I hope this is the best way...!

Ur's Mohan

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can download from Prod to Dev system /test client  or Test system.

It should never be uploaded to prod, except by using LSMW with transaction PO13, etc for PD data and PA30, PA4  for PA data;

You may also use INFOSHUTTLE and such 3rd party tools.