cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registering Applications to SAP Hana Cloud Platform Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to register my applications to SAP HCP. But i am getting this error.

"You are not authorized to register to SAP Fiori Launch Pad. Go to SAP Hana Cloud Platform Cockpit to obtain the TENANT_ADMIN role".

I referred this blog

http://scn.sap.com/community/hana-cloud-portal/blog/2015/02/26/sap-hana-cloud-platform-cockpit--the-...

UNder services tab - I am having "TENANT_ADMIN" role of type - "predefined" and my id is assigned to this role. But still when i try to register to FLP, it throws the above error.

Please help to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Divya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dairolozano
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michal.  Thanks for your response. 

As a workaround, I changed my email address and created a new account. With this new one I could set TENANT_ADMIN role and now is running smooth.  However, if you still want to check the issue with the other account we can align a meeting next week.  Just let me know when and at what time is best for you.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Dairo

former_member182739
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you obtained the TENANT_ADMIN role after you already logged-on to SAP ID (accessed the cockpit, webIDE or FLP), then you will need to log-off and log-on again.

Please contact amit.maimon@sap.com if that’s not the case so we will continue with the investigation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabag,

I logged off and logged in again.

HCP - Services - Configure Roles - TENANT_ADMIN (predefined) with my userid assigned

No where else this role "TENANT_ADMIN " is maintained.  It is reflected only under Services - Configure Roles.

Later when i try to regsiter this app in fiori launch pad, i am getting an error like

"You are not authorized to register to SAP Fiori Launch Pad. Go to SAP Hana Cloud Platform Cockpit to obtain the TENANT_ADMIN role".

Is there something i am missing in my configuration?

Thanks,

Divya

michal_keidar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

It's hard to tell without looking at your configuration. Please send me or Amit an email and we'll schedule a meeting where we could view your screen and try to find the problem.

Regards,
Michal.

dairolozano
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michal, Inbal and Divya.

I'm facing the same issue with my S000#######trial account.  I enabled Hana platform, asigned TENANT_ADMIN role but when I try to deploy to Fiori Launchpad from WEBIDE I receive the same message:

If unassigned and reasigned the role several times.  I deleted the subscription to portal and added it back several times also, but nothing seems to work.

Can you please give me any clue to  solve this ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Dairo

michal_keidar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dairo,

Divya hasn't contacted me yet so we still didn't have a meeting.
Perhaps you can send me an email and we'll schedule.

Again, it's hard to understand the issue without seeing your configuration.

Thanks,
Michal.