cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bin to bin transfer lsmw error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created LSMW for bin to bin transfer of the material.

But I am getting error that No batch input data for screen SAPML03T0104 . I am using standard batch input in lsmw. Error is taking me to below screen. Kindly confirm what can be done to avoid this.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do anybody have solution for this issue. I am using

object 0220

program RLBEST00  in LSMW.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is pretty tough to guess what could be wrong.

I loaded stock with that standard program already several times and never had that issue, however, I trust the SAP message until you prove that it is a wrong message.

Make a screenshot from your batch input session where the screens along with the values can be seen.

Go into SM35. Select your session and click the Analysis button (F2).

Then goto the Dynpro tab and click the button for field list.

You should see now all programs and dynpronumbers the fields and their values.

Have you tried the same manually before? just take the values from your source file and try to process the steps manually, do you get stuck somewhere? Do you need to enter anything that you have not in your source file?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen ,

After executing in foreground I get stopped in the earlier screen which I had shared.

there I need to click on TO in foreground & then click on Save.

below is  Display read data

Below is display converted data.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These are not the requested screenshots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen.

Is this what you want to see

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes.

And as you can see the batch input is only using program SAPML03T and dynpro 0101 (initial screen) and 0102 single item view of transport creation.

But the program finally uses 0104 dynpro instead of of 0102 in your case.

I guess you have changed the screen control for movement 999 from Line item to Preparation screen (in LE>WM> Activities> Transfers > Define movement type) which is then causing this failure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Have you tried to do it manually? Using LT01 transaction? From the screen you shared earlier, there are some instances that such screen appears when no stocks can be found for the specified location (Warehouse/SLOC/Storage Type/Storage Bin/ etc.) - It could be best verified by running the transaction manually (well, I assume you'll experience the same thing as you already did the foreground processing). If that's the case, try to verify your stocks as well.

Thanks and Regards,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

After going to this screen if I click on TO frontend & then save it creates transfer order. So this is not the issue of stock availability

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Jurgen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I would like to confirm, what transaction have you been recorded? I guess, as what Jurgen has mentioned, you need to provide the screenshot of the batch input session or recording (you can display it in SM35).

Thanks and Regards,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is  not recording.