cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on Deviations in 13 weeks or 3 months History data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently we have a deviations in the forecasting for example week 1 has 100 EA and wk2 has 1000 and then wk3 has 110.It's just an example not exact figures but the bottomline is we have large deviations in some weeks.

Now the forecaster needs to know, while forecasting, which are the weeks that have these deviations.This information is very helpful for his future forecasting.

Currently they do it manually i mean physically checking the values but it's difficult as we are talking about some 2000 products.So they need an automated method which reports these spikes per product or brand/pack level.

Any ideas how to go about this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the deviation you want to check? deviation between one period and periods surrounding it or deviation from mean?

either ways write a macro alert and you will be able to set a limit for warning and errors and give them priroties and will make the exception management much more simpler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, that was also my original plan but can you give me some more info or a sample macro code for the same?.I've sent an email to ur official id.can you please reply into that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

check http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/47/7a58398d594e1de10000000a11402f/content.htm

alo check this https://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/60/0fc5744afe11d3983b0000e8a49608/frameset.htm

(if you keep the discussion here you will get more responses. the whole idea of having a forum and would be useful for someone checking in the future)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The forecaster don't want an alert but they need a report in spread sheet which explains them thos deviations?

Former Member
0 Kudos

use a macro that does the calculations (should be easy subtraction of one bucket from the other) ... you can write in a filter that says

for eg

if

forecast of this week >1.5 * forecast (previous week )

then SPAREKF = forecast (Current weeks) - forecast (Previousweek )

and you can extract this KF from the planning area into a spreadsheet. OR use BusinessExplorer after backing up into a cube .. or download straight away into a spreadsheet from interactive planning

Answers (0)