cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can stocks be copied from SNP94 to SDP94 ?

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have few stocks in SNP planning book ,i need to copy it into DP planning book, ie from SNP94 to SDP94  ,I havent come across so far,

Can you please help me with an idea??

Regards

Ohio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Rahul

USe transaction /sap apo/lcout to copy the same. Create your own variant by assign the key figures and it will get copied.

You can a write a macro in DP planning book also for the same and it will show in one column as in SNP. Let me know if it helped and resolved your issue.

Current Stock

New step : ( 1 Iterations : W 22.2015; W 22.2015 )

Row: Current Stock ( Frm  W 22.2015 ) =

INITIAL_STOCK( ACT_VERSION ; ACT_PRODUCT ; ACT_LOCATION ) (This operator/function)

regards

Rahul

Message was edited by: Rahul Handa

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Man. thanks a lot rahulji...i will check it up and let you know...there is another idea too worth mentioning i can create an infocube copy it from SNP planning book and stick it back in DP planning book ...guess i am talking sense...let me try your idea first

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Of course you can do that but that would be a snap shot when taken. With macro it's always real time.

Regards

Rahul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

First you have to prepare your DP POS, planning area & planning book by creating a key figure that will keep the stock values.

For the transfer you have two possibilities: release from SNP to DP or extract from SNP planning book into InfoCube and then send to DP planning book. 

The first solution is more easy than the second if is working. Don't forget to prepare DP first.

The second solution is really more complex and you have to be comfortable with BW and DP integration.

Thanks,

Regards, Marius 

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks marius,let me try your idea too...but i guess macro will be a permanent everlasting solution

regards

ohio