cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira Closes Automatically after Opening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have installed 64 bit Lumira in my Laptop where even my OS is 64 bit.

Installation has been completed successfully with out any error. When i open it, Lumira Opens but when i try to import Excel Data for creating the DATASET ...it closes automatically.

More over tried for creating the DATASET with SQL Query ...but closes automatically when it prepares for the DATASET.

Finally tried with opening the SAMPLES provided in the Lumira...after clicking on the same closing happens.

Does it required any other support files to be installed for its working ?

Thanks

Gopi Krishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207052
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your laptop is satisfying all the software/Hardware requirements highlighted by Shailendar, enable tracing and see what is causing the crash.

https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=DISPL_TXT&_NNUM=1782007

Regards,

Naras

ShailendarAnugu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Could you please try reinstallation or repair it in repair mode?  It seems the installation was not successful.

Thanks,

Shailendar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendar Anugu,

I have done it several times...actually the Lumira Version 1.17 is working fine when working in it in the same laptop but when installing the Version 1.25 of the Lumira ...does not works

ShailendarAnugu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

I hope your laptop fulfills the OS & RAM requirement and which version of Lumira desktop 1.25 patch 2 or patch 1 have you installed?

refer to the Attachment for requirements from PAM.

Thanks,

Shailu.