cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Timesheet Fiori V2 App shows no Attendance/Absence Types

0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We have implement my timesheet version 2 but I am unable to see the Att/Abs types when trying to find one. I checked all the above RFC settings and CVR parameters and everything look good. Any more ideas on why I am unable to see att/abs types?

There is no error in the initial screen but just dont see att/abs types in the search help/    

Regards

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sagarmehta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

I didn't quite get you reply. follow the below steps:

1. go to transaction CAT2

2. create a new record with a dummy att/abs type for today. this should be done for the pernr you are trying to use in the UI

3. save and exit

4. go to the fiori timesheet UI and launch it for the attached user.

5. do you see the record that you just created.

i am asking this so that i can determine whether the correct user is getting called from the UI.

Secondly, please do the following:

1. while running the fiori application in chrome - press F12. this will open the chrome debugger extension.

2. Now in the fiori timesheet ui try to search for the att/abs type.

3. as soon as you click on the search help go to the console tab in the debugger view and and check if there are any errors.

4. also go to the network tab and check the last oData call. refer to the screenshots i have added.

Could you share the screen shots of what i have done in your system (as i have shown above)

Also, i am not sure which version of the application you are using. can you share this information also (the UI screenshot of the application should be good enough)

Regards

Sagar

0 Kudos

I followed the first set of steps you said and can see the time entry booked in CAT2 in fiori.

I did F12 and the other steps you said but dont see any errors in console. just found a note 2147545 which will resolve the valuehelp.    

sagarmehta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

kool. let me know if this note solved your issue or not.

0 Kudos

sure, will let you know..