cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Output printed after changing a no-print-relevant field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

After changing a non-relevant print field in the PO, a message gets printed.

I was expecting the message ME140 'No print-relevant changes to document' to get displayed. But that is not happening.

I have configured OMFS (where my no-print field is completely uncheck) and read note 28869.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I put everything back to standard (form and program). It still physically prints out the PO.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What field did you change (technical field name including table name)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Field: EKPO-LEWED

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are there any other field changes after the initial print  that can be seen in the change history of the purchase order ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes sir, you are right. when I see the change documents for my PO I see there were changes made previous to my modification.

I am testing with a different PO and now it is working. Why is that?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

without knowing the table and fields where the changes were done and the customizing for these fields in regard to print relevancy it is not possible to explain why this Po was outputted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that SAP will always produce an output for any print relevant change, until that change is successfully produced as an output. So if a change to a field made 10 changes ago has never been reflected on a green light output, then it will continue to be called until it is.

You could test this Paul by producing the output that the system is currently proposing, then the next time you change only LEWED no output is generated. I hope.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

physically printed or only message record created ?

Still SAP standard MEDRUCK program or own developed print program?

If own developed then first change customizing to standard SAP and try the scenario again.

If the result is different then you know it is caused by your own program.