cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent - Need help on integration of GRC and Non ERP through IDM/webservices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a requirement where we have to call GRC box from Non-ERP system.

Requirement is to integrate the GRC box with non ERP box. Please read below the requirement and help me with some solutions.

1) I have to create request in GRC box through IDM/Web-services.  We are able to create the request in the GRC through web-service "GRAC_USER_ACCES_WS" and it is working perfectly fine.

I am getting stuck at second requirement where I have to invoke the request approval without any manual intervention i.e. it should be done automatically whenever the request land in the GRC box. If there is no SOD conflict then it should get approved and if there is any SOD conflict notification should be send to Mitigation controllers for mitigation/remediation.

There is a webservice  GRAC_RISK_ANALYSIS_WITH_NO_WS which do the risk analysis but don't request approval

Is there anyway through which we can automate risk violations and request approval process?

Thanks in advance!!

Regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

You would need to create the BRF+ and MSMP workflow with no stage for automatic approval.

Rajesh          

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks a ton for your reply.

Can you please guide me more on it?

How can I automate the request approval and doing the Risk Analysis (case : if there is no SOD conflict)

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

Is there anyone from GRC side who is working with you, you can take his/her help to configure BRF+ and MSMP configuration.

Its a workflow configuration whcih will direct the request accordingly.

Rajesh