Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working days for payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Good Evening.

I am very new to payroll but very passionate about it. Now I have to solve a puzzle to capture paid working days for employees from past 10 months to know whether all ariers have been paid or not for FY 2014.

I tried to use wage type reporter to get paid days for past months. First let me know is my approach correct or not to get actual paid days for past months considering retro days will also be populated in it. I have list of more than thousand employees which I have to validate.

Please share your expert workarounds on same.

Best Regards

Puneet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are capturing the unpaid absences in the system through infotype 2001, then you can subtract it from the total number of calendar days, which will give the total paid days. You can check with any standard reports of absences or using SAP query, you can make your own report.

Regards,

Bala.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We do not have any wage type where we can get paid days it depends on the client requirement and existing system system setup accordingly we should have a wage type which should give us paid day for each month then accordingly we can utilize it and then show it on payslip etc.

Regards

Venkatesh