cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross regulation Testing PC 10.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

hope you can help me with an issue on Process Control 10.1 with resepect to asssessments (test of design and test of effectivness) in combination with regulations. We would like to have all assessment (regardless of the regulation) beeing performed by the cross Regulation control tester.

We have two regulations, but in case of testing, we want all to be performed by the cross Regulation tester. Regulation is just used for reporting purposes.

Problem:

In the planner we are able to schedule the assessments per regulation. In "view objects" before activating the plan, we can see the appropriate control tester in both cases. The issue is, that the workitem not sent to the Person shown in "view objects" but always to the Default user. 

Current Config:

In "Maintain Enitity Role Assignment" the role "SAP_GRC_SPC_CRS_PRC_Tester" is assigned to the entity "CONTROL".

In "Maintain Custom Agent Determination Rules" the same is role assigned to Perform Assessment, G_AS, CD for test of design. (similar for ToE)

In PC -->"Maintain Regulation Role Assignment" we removed all entries.

Anybody using a similar Scenario and can provide help?

Many thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit,

By default user do you mean - Fall back Receiver ?

Can you paste the screenshot of settings as you explained it looks to be ok.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

many thanks for your answer. Yes, I was refering to the fall back receiver.

In the attached Picture you will see our current configuration as mentioned earlier:

The interesting thing is that, "View Object" at the end of the planning, Shows the correct Person to receive the workitem. If I check the planning Monitor after planning, the fall back Receiver was used. In case I add the cross regulation role in "Maintainregulation specific role assignment" to one of our regulations. The workitem is sent to the correct receipient (but only for this Regulation, not the others). It seems the System is always checking the Regulation specific settings.

Do you have any idea?

Best regards,

Sumit