Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPDS Planning board missing planned order

pino_villa
Explorer
0 Kudos

hello experts;

I have a need to show planned orders in my planning board that I create within the planning board without saving. This implies selecting product in planning board  and right click create planned order. From pop up define qty and date; when planned order created it must show with unique color in planning board even before saving. Currently planned order is only visible after saving and then refreshing screen. Even planned order created in product view without saving and not seen in planning baord; even using SAP supplied profile. In product view with gt_io it shows R3 object = 8. Please advise

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pino,

This is as per standard SAP system design, you need to save the order after that it will be visible in planning board.Main function of planning board is scheduling so until and unless you save the order in data base you can not schedule or dispatch it.

The planning table (transaction /SAPAPO/CDPS 0) allows you to save a simulation version under your own choice of name (use transaction /SAPAPO/CDPSS0 to copy this simulation version later to the operative data

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

pino_villa
Explorer
0 Kudos

howdy,

actually have evidence from two different APO systems using standard supplied profile SAP001 when creating planned order from the planning board, the planned order is visible in product chart before saving.

Actually on one of the APO systems initially did not work but after live cache consistency it then worked.

I open SAP message regarding this problem

br

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pino,

I have tested the same scenario, in DS board I can see the created planned order without save with Strategy Profile  SAP001.

Did you try find out the order in DS board by using function find (CRT+F)?

Have you set any SET/GET parameter like /SAPAPO/CDPS_APPLI?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

pino_villa
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have not set parameters SET/GET parameter like /SAPAPO/CDPS_APPLI. Only PPDS is in scope therefore no need to define only CDPS.

I have tested using SAP001 and own; in both cases do not see order. I do get message that order created with number xxxxx

Also when I search with CRT+F with the order find nothing. Quite a strange behaviour. What is also strange that on another system same problem until we did live cache consistency check.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jyotichalikar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pino,

You can see the planned orders in the DS Planning board by saving them in the simulation version.

Once you create the planned order, instead of saving them in the active planning version save it in the simulation planning version so that you can view the order in the DSPB.

By doing so, the active planning version will not be changed.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti