cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing data to a third party system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

Kindly suggest me how to have SAP sales pricing data to an external system.

Best possible solution or general implementation scenario.

ASAP.

Regards,

Kinjal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kinjal,

Can you elaborate when you say " want to convert them in following format customer id / material / net price/ tax code " ?

With the available information I can suggest that you need to build an interface program which should extract the data from tables (Accesses) of the Pricing condition types within validity and map to the data to the medium (Ex: Flat file)  through which you are planning to relay the data.

Thanks,

Yati

Former Member
0 Kudos

exactly ..

I want efficient logic for that interface program.

As in SAP material price is been derived at run time , after calculation from various pricing conditions.

What is standard / efficient way out if we want to transfer such pricing outside.

Regards,

t

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is depending of what is your business scenarios.

For example in one of our scenario for a company  we only need to send specific prices , which of course are valid , to the external system throught SAP PI. In this case we read specific tables to take the relevant prices.

In other case , for other company,  we use web service which simulates the pricing procedure  to calculate price. In this scenario our customers are B2B customers with specific pricing discounts according to their size and other things.

I could also mention some functions to help you for the second case.

SPR_PRICING_SCHEME_GET -> to determine the schema

SPR_KOMK_KOMP_FILL

PRICING

Regards.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kinjal,

As mentioned above create your own pricing report logic in V12L_A - Create with Reference. Then to pull the same go in V/LD - Condition List.

In V/LD put your pricing report key (in below example I have put 15 - Material Price) and execute. In selection screen I have put below details for condition type along sales organization.

AVPR00Price

Execute the same. As you can see below it gave me all materials in sales organization with there prices. Same way you define your pricing report (or could use standard), put all conditions in the variant and execute the same.

Since you want to put a dump in specific location, you can pull this in Excel and dump it or check with ABAPer if you need to automate the same with interface.

I hope this resolves your issue.

Regards

Rahul

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transferring price from SAP to external system

First of all, can you tell us, how your SAP is getting connected to third party system?

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

connection is not the matter as we want to dump all the pricing details net price , tax details

per customer per material

our .net system will store that data in a table and fetch from there

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

do you have a specific pricing schema you want to send to the external system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

no I just want customer wise/ material wise price in my outside pricing table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depending on the size , the number of the records exists in your pricing tables you could choose to send all prices with validity on a specific date or take into account  change documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

question is how??

how to get the data from pricing condition , want to convert them in following format

customer id / material / net price/ tax code

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ask your ABAPer you write a program for your desired result and on execution with time stamp it can dump the data to a particular place in your desktop. Then with your ".net system" can have program to upload that data to that system from that designated place from your desktop.

Thanks, JP

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kinjal,

You can go through transaction V12L_A - Create with Reference.

Regards

Rahul