cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get currency field into adobe forms ?

Neelabh
Explorer

Hi guys

Bascically i have a table from which i have to get data into adobe form , so i declared it into interface , but while i am binding it in my form it is showing error that refrence field cannot be used here for the field which is currency type .

Can anyone provide me step by step instruction on how to use currency field can be used in Adobe form .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

I have faced the same issue, Kindly try this.

Create a reference field in the same structure and  assign it to the currency/quantity fields

Hope this help.

Regards,

Ram

gustavo_lobo2
Participant
0 Kudos

That solved my problem as well.
Thank for the tips.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pavan_prabhu
Active Participant

Hello Neelabh,

Please check whether the Form Interface is getting activated without any syntax errors.Because the error is related to the currency field and the reference field for this should be provided in the Form Interface under section Currency/Quantity Fields. Then the issue will be resolved.

Neelabh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks guys appreciate it .

Neelabh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi parveen

Thanks for early reply , i still have one confusion what to give for refrence field for that specific field . I tried giving P1501-WAERS as the refrence but it is giving error .

Regards

pavan_prabhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Neelabh,

Can you give me the actual currency field name for which you need the reference? Based on that I might help you.