Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV Event USER_COMMAND

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a very basic question regarding events in ALV reports.

To perform user action on row of a ALV we use the event USER_COMMAND,this is in turn a form routine.This form implementation we need to declare in program level as below.

form USER_COMMAND using r_ucomm like sy-ucomm

rs_selfield type slis_selfield.

end from.

Now my doubt is, how to get to know all possible parameters( Above case Sy-Ucomm,slis_selfield)?

I searched in forum but couldn't get answer my question.

Can any one clarify my doubt.

Thanks

Naresh Bammidi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hvshal4u
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

To check parameters of the IT_Event you can open the FM : REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY in display mode => goto Import Section now you can click on long text of the paramter IT_EVENTS.

Here you will find the forms & their corresponding paramters.

Regards -

Vishal

3 REPLIES 3

Hvshal4u
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

To check parameters of the IT_Event you can open the FM : REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY in display mode => goto Import Section now you can click on long text of the paramter IT_EVENTS.

Here you will find the forms & their corresponding paramters.

Regards -

Vishal

0 Kudos

Thanks Vishal,

I checked every documentation except parameter long text.

Thanks

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SY-UCOMM is your user action which you are going to perform on the ALV output screen

SLIS_SELFIELD --- as you know,if you observe the structutre SLIS_SELFIELD you can find the possible activities you can do in ALV output.

If you want brief you can read documentation for EVENTS IN ALV function module .

Regards

Mano