Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Good is that to have a road map reaching to PLM

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I seek you advice with a roadmap which I have that is currently I am in SAP PS domain and I am about to start working in SAP PPM domain.After gaining a good exposure in it, I want to explore SAP CPM (Commercial Project Management) and then to SAP PLM.

Can you please advise How good will it be for me to gain exposure in this chain of SAP PS-> PPM->CPM->PLM. How SAP PLM will give me an edge over my past exposure of PS,PPM and CPM.

And is it the right choice to go for PLM after PS->PPM->CPM or there is another module/area which I should go for in this cycle.

Kindly suggest if there is any addition required in this process. I am really curious to  get a very clear and better  guideline from you.

Thank you very much !

Regards

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

judith_gabriel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh,

it depends on your business requirements, if PPM (Project and Portfolio Management) addresses your organizations need.

Information are available in the Wiki: SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) - Product Lifecycle Management - SCN Wiki

In the Online Documentation: SAP Portfolio and Project Management 6.1 – SAP Help Portal Page

(which contains links to other sources.)

Best regards,
Judith

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Judith,

Thanks for your comment.

Actually, you didn't get my query. My query is oriented towards my skill development from PS->PPM......->PLM and how viable this mix is in the market and the mix of this skill set.

Regards

Saurabh

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Waiting for important suggestions from you on my query.

Thanks.