Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned & prod order report showing header nad component materials

former_member275015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for a plannned & production order report showing the order nr, header material, header qty, dates& times  and the components with their required qty. dates&times.

I was checking COOIS already, bu could not find such a list or layout. the layout "components" is showing the order nr and the components but not the order header material.

thanks in advance!

br,

Pilvi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check report IW3M  or MB51 and sort on order number.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member275015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

thank you very much.

It is what I am looking for but would like to have it in one view and here I have three views, or 2 that I really need.

The above (order header) shows the order nr with the order / bom header material and the below one (components) shows the components.

I probably would have to create a query...

best regards,

Pilvi

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pilvi,

You can remove the operation view in report itself. There is close icon (blue color).

On the other hand you can go in COISN in customizing and copy 00000000001X to your custom overall profile and keep only order header and commpnents. This will even save your time to query and all.

Hope it further helps.

Regards

Rahul

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pilvi,

You can try this way Go to in COOIS and select object list ---> Object Overview

After that in object selection you are able to create your own multi-list in COOIS.

BR
KK

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pilvi,

In COOIS, select "Object Overview" for List field. Select production order or planned orders or both. Put your filter and see results. It would show you all above.

Let me know if it resolved your issue.

Regards

Rahul

*Though I answered the same in other forum also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.