cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Good:-- Parent Material should be deliver in Proportion to Child only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert, We are facing issue in free goods sales, the scenario is like below . If We have A Material which is free with B material and the scheme is 10+2. If customer given the order 100 Nos of B material then 20- A Material should be free but if we have only 10 - A free Material available in stock then we want system should automatically change the main Item qty.i.e 50 while creating the delivery. Please let us know if any standard configuration or customization required to achieve the above process. Regards Avinash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Its the standard behavior that it checks availability of both materials and as per there availability it puts the quantity. I completely understand your requirement that you want to deliver in ratio but as per free good would be triggering point. I don't think we have customizing for the same.

But you can put your own check while creating delivery w.r.t. to free good condition maintained. You can use below exit's (check with ABAPer which one is more suitable) and put your own logic, i.e. if free good quantity is 10, check free good condition and change the main item quantity in this ratio (though its stock is more).

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIPS (include MV50AFZ1)

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOC_BEFORE_PREP (include MV50AFZ1)

Let me know if it meet your requirement.

Regards

Rahul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.. I agree with Rahul Handa. You need to go for ABAP development only.