cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking up Org. Paln Attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Key Words: SRM 5.0, Organization Plan, PPOMA_BBP,

I have searched through the SRM forum and found a couple to threads that were helpful.

Getting Attributes from an org unit

How can we find the purchasing group code with user ID.

What I need to do is look up the Organization Plan, more specifically the attributes of the Organization Plan for a value.

We created two custom attributes ZHR_S and ZPERNR. We want to look attributes using ZHR_S to look up the value of ZPERNR

Is there a FM that will do what I need to do?

What is the table the holds all the attributes?

I know there are FM BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTE and several FM. However, they all require the USERID, which we many not have.

I hope i was clear on what I need.

Thanks,

Naing

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Custom Z-Attributes for the organisational plan are stored in tables HRT1222 and HRP1222, connected with a key. For easy selection of the position or the organisational unit use view HRV1222A (just a join of the 2 previous tables).

As you said, all those FM need a user-id or an object. The easiest way to obtain this is to retrieve the object from view HRV1222A:

SELECT SINGLE * FROM HRV1222A 
INTO ls_hrv1222a 
WHERE attrib EQ 'ZHR_S' 
AND low EQ lv_zhr_s.

I assume here that ZHR_S contains a unique code otherwise you will have to identify the specific object id in another way.

With that object (ls_hrv1222a-otype and ls_hrv1222a-objid) call function BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES (or RH_OM_ATTRIBUTES_READ) to retrieve ZPERNR.

And for your first question. Once you have the object id you can determine the responsible purchase group by calling FM 'BBP_OM_DETERMINE_RESP_PGRP'

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naing,

You can find table T77OMATTR where we can maintain new attributes.And all arrtibutes are available here with there object type.Just u need to click on attributes node in this trancation sm30.

Regards,

Navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naing,

In FM BBP_HELP_VALUE_PURCH_GROUP you will find all purch group. Use this FM w/o dialog parameter. Purch group ID you can use with FM BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES.

Regards,

Marcin