cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Workflow with My Inbox

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am new to My Inbox and Fiori.

I am designing a custom workflow for a PR approval Process at line item level.

I have a concern, how will that work item appear in my Inbox, and is there a need to do something differently while creating the workflow at ECC?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I think, my problem wasn't made clear in my post.

I am creating a custom workflow with either user decision/form as the step where user would approve/reject the workitem.

I want to know how will this appear in My Inbox, is there something @ ABAP side that needs to be done, apart from Config?

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Yes you will have to do the configuration in the Gateway box. Refer to documents in previous post.

Regards

Sandy

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes you will have to few configurations in the gateway. Refer to links below

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0ab2463-4e16-3110-b08e-d93918e51...

Regards

Sandy

former_member201570
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you go with custom workflow , have to maintain event linkage ( T-code SWE2 ) , here you have to assign the name of  BO, event and workflow template . I am unable to understand why you are using the custom one. even-though  you use custom workflow , you can use standard task for approval process ( TS20000159 ), which is dialogue Task , from here the work item is generating and it will send the desired agent ( depends upon your agent picking logic ). If any further clarification let me know.

regards,

Shamsudheen