cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basis Admin: TR for object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to track the transfer request (TR) for object like "forecast transfer profile". Is there any standard method to track the config information?

Thanks

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shivshankar,

What transaction corresponds to forecast transfer profile. This is important.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Se03 will also help you.

If you know, the keyword for object, try to find out in E071, you will find correspondin TR's for same.

Hope this helps

Thanks,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your time Anand,

I want some thing else. I want to track the follwoing change:

Some one has changed some parameters in Inventory/ warehouse movement type may be a single tick mark or else. Now I want to track that change with TR and all history. Is it possible?

Thanks again

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

I am not clear about what you are looking for but all TR related activites can be tracked using the T-code SE01. You can see , who released the TR and its logs. The objects attached with the TR etc.

If this is not you are looking for then please eloborate your query in much detail.

Please award points if it answers your query.

regards,

VInodh.

Message was edited by:

Vinodh Kumar Narayanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vinod,

I want some thing else. I want to track the follwoing change:

Some one has changed some parameters in Inventory/ warehouse movement type may be a single tick mark or else. Now I want to track that change with TR and all history. Is it possible?

Thanks again

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

If you want to do a root cause analysis then I would suggest you to first find the T-code which is used to change the inventory parameter. Then in ST03n you can find the users who have used the T-code during the changed date. By shortlisting the user list you can login to SE01 and check the TR released by the users on that particular date.

With this you can Zero in on the user who have changed the inventory parameter.

Award points if it clears your query.

regards,

Vinodh.