cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing resources in PPDS PDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have some resources which are missing in APO as they were earlier marked as non-APO relevant in ECC. Now we need to schedule them in APO --so they are being marked as APO relevant in ECC.

I understand that resources need to be CIFed to APO and also PDS need to be integrated again as some of the the resources which were excluded earlier in the PDS --now need to be integrated.

As per my understanding the steps of integration will be --

1. Recreate and reactivate Resource CIF Integration Model.

2. Transfer all PDS again using CURTO_CREATE in ECC.

3. I think there is no need to recreate and reactivate PDS integration model. 

Can you please help and verify above points and add if I am missing any point ? Will appreciate some help.

Regards

Learner

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can have the surprise with point two. If the PDS are not changed or modified (so you don't have change pointers for PDSs) the curto_create will not update APO.

In my opinion is better to do an initial transfer for PDS too!

Thanks,

Regards, Marius  

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jyotichalikar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the resources are ciffed to APO system, you need to deactivate and activate the PDS again in order for the changes to reflect in the PDS.

For more information, kindly see the following link.

Production Data Structure Generated from ERP Master Data - Production Data Structure (PDS) - SAP Lib...

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Learner

It is necessary to Reacitivate resource in Integration model . After marking relevant to APO. Before generating I model you just check whether resource is included or not . then generate and activate the I model .

check your PDS I model  also and then do curto_create

Regards

Virender

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Learner,

Yes steps should give you desired results. Though you can use CFP1 for resources, but for changes, if you never shifted resources then through IM.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Rahul