Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create import license

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I was wondering would be able to help me out with the following issue:

I'm trying to create an import license in my company's demo GTS system. I have done the following configurations:

Numbering schemes:

Legal Regulation:

Legal Regulation 'CUST' has been created and was activated for country group level 'CTRY_GROUP_ALL'.

License type:

However, when i try to create a new import license, the dropdown for legal regulation is not populated, hence I can not create a new import license. The License Type dropdown however is actually providing me with options:

Same occurs when wanting to change or displaying an import license (same applies for export licenses). I have verified all custo setting with our sandbox system (where the legal regulation dropdown list is being populated) but I cannot find any differences between the 2 systems.

Hence, would someone have an idea what could be causing this issue?

Kind Regards,

Bram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bram,

In your screenshot no 3, you have used the type of legal code as"00 Foreign Trade laws ( AWV, EAR), this is generally used for German Regulations, I guess you copied standard legal regulation AWV for your demo and hence it has got populated. Please change it to" 03 Probihitions and Restrictions". Populate the original country of LR with a value eg: "US" if you are doing it for US. This should activate the legal reg during the license creation.

Thanks,
Shrini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bram

I think because of original country missing in LR.

Regards,

Ramji

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bram,

I think you missed the step to Activate your Legal Regulation for the required Country or Country Group(s).  I'm sure you'll find that easily enough in the IMG.

Regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the feedback. This was also the first thing that came up in my mind. However, the legal regulation has been activated:

Do you have any idea what other setting could cause this issue. I am creating a demo in this specific client, so fixing this issue would be really usefull.

Kind Regards,

Bram

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mentioned this is a test environment.  Do you have the security access setup so that you have full access to maintain all licenses and licence types?  I think I have run into an issue with regards to security in the past.  Maybe do an auth check after you try to do the pull-down list for legal reg?

Rachael

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bram,

I met this kind of issue once because of language.

e.g. You have maintain legal regulation using German but when creating license you are using English. Thus it is not possible to get drop-down list because language in English for legal regulation does not exists.

Best regards,

Vincent