cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll Posting Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

During posting in Vendor account single business area (2000) picked by system where we assign correct Business area Employee wise. We are completely stuck on that issue and found no clue until now. Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please check the screen shot of the issue below -

Thanks

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All are warning and Information messages, According to the system Cost center business area's are 1000,4000,5000,6000 but in the master data level it is maintained as 2000 since system is passing warning and Information messages.

These is either problem of Business area at master data level or Cost center maintenance in KSO2 transaction, Bring in Finance consultant to the picture and have a discussion with them so accordingly decide the right business area's for cost center's.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you place the screen shot for better understanding, Error.

Regards

Venkatesh

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can assign a GL a/c no.  There is no facility to assign a business area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gunja,

Thanks for your reply. We can assign Business area employee wise from IT0001, vendor wise I don't know. Now system pick 2000 business area for all Employee Vendor account. I think it's wrong.

Thanks

sai_siva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rabi,

As per my understanding, Business Area alone is reflecting and the system is allowing for posting.

Please let me know the posting error which you can read.

Thanks and Regards,

Sai

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In FI you can see the vendor data