Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Costing Data Load

former_member203111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to load product cost data into BW using datasource 0CO_PC_PCP_03 into BW infocube 0COPC_C10

I am loading all 12 periods for last year 2014 (1 to 12) and 5 periods for 2015 (1 to 5) one by one.

When the data load was completed I checked the data in the cube and all the periods have exact same aggregated data. which doesnt make any sense to me.

For example:

In Period 1/2014, I have total cost/amount as $12500 and I have the same amount listed for all other periods which is Period 2 to onwards till Period 12/2014.

Not only this but when I checked 2015 data, it has the same amount i.e $12500 for each 5 period I loaded.

I am not sure what exactly is happening as due to the huge data and performance issue, I am loading data on period by period basis not all the data at once.

Can someone please advise if I need to have some special considering while loading product costing data as I have spend enough time to figure this out but cant resolve this.

Please see the attachment screenshot, I ran for a report for period 1, period 2 and period 5 for 2015 and the data is exactly the same, not even a cent difference

Will appreciate your help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

i think you are using filters based on the cal month but cube output given based on the fisper

check the cube out put with calmonth.

-Phani.

former_member203111
Participant
0 Kudos

I have checked and there is no filter.

I think it is the extractor that is causing the issue.

Am I even using the correct extractor for product costing ie 0CO_PC_PCP_03

Is there any known issue with these extractors ?

ssurampally
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are using the Cost Estimate extractor,  can you check the amounts in ECC table  CKIS for few months, Perhaps your tables have the same value for all months.

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

can you check same fisical year for in RSA3 - how many records for January month.

cross check with PSA and cube data.

while loading the data form ecc to BW check the all layers (RSA3,PSA.DSO,CUBE)

-Phani.