cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I have purchased multiple NON STOCK materials for maintenance work order, that they haveall been received?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to know what system status to look for if I have requested thru maintenance work order multiple NON STOCK materials to be purchased?  Is there a system status that is set which indicates that all the different materials that I have ordered have all been received?  I need this so I can schedule work order based on receiving all the MRO materials that I have requested to be purchased have all been received into SAP.

Thanks

Ramesh Rana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

There is only one Status GMPS for Stock and Non-Stock Procurement.

Lokesh idea on IW3M will be a suitable transaction for your request.

Regards

Terence

former_member201392
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi... Ramesh,

you can see the status of non stock material via Tcode :- IW3M.

once you run the report, in selection screen tick on GR from PO.

there is one tab Deliv comp, if it is 'X' then delivery done else not.

Please confirm the same is usu full for you or not ?

former_member201392
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi... Ramesh,

Please provide your input  suggested ans is suitable for your retirement or not ?

Thanks

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you are procuring all non stock materials against maintenance order and once you receive teh stock system updates value in actual cost and as those are non stock, system directly hits consumption account.

You can view those material moment log in MB51 transaction with respect to maintenance order and also system will update system status with GMPS,But this status will be for all moments against maintenance order.

We have selection filed"Order" in MB51 transaction, assign the maintenance order and execute to get the list.

You can also view the goods  moment posted for each material usin gtransaction IW38/IW39.Execute transaction IW38/IW39 and select the maintenance orders to be viewed and

click on environment-->Goods Movement

Regards,

Pardhu