cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.1 - Error in RFC; 'No authorization to log via a trusted system (L-RC'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am trying to run a user risk analysis and keep getting the error "Risk analysis finished with errors." When I check SLG1 I see "Error in RFC; 'No authorization to log via a trusted system (L-RC' " All signs point to an RFC issue. However, other users can run the risk analysis without the error. I've tried to either delete or populate all blank cells but still no results. I did notice something strange in the SLG1 log that may or may not be relevant. The object text for SOD Risk Analysis points to GRC process control instead of Access Control.

Has anyone else seen this before? Where certain users can successfully run user risk analysis but others get an error? Below is a screen shot of my selections and results.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

can you check if your RFC user has the appropriate authorization? Check object S_RFCACL and make a trace via STAUTHTRACE.

Keep us posted.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Stacey,

As Alessandro mentioned, Check if the object S_RFCACL is assigned or not. Even After the assignment, still it is not working

On the Target system, Use t-code SMT1 and place a new connection back to the Source System.

Regards,

Deepak M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thank you for the response. I'm trying to find out / get access now. However, wouldn't all users running the risk analysis experience the same error if there wasn't proper authorization for the RFC user? As of now I'm the only one experiencing the errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stacey,

Have you compared  your authorizations to the users who are successfully able to run analysis.

Run a trace on your user id for Risk analysis.

Rajesh   

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even if the RFC account has SAP_ALL, it will not have authorization to act as a trusted connection.  For this, you must assign auth object S_RFCACL (by assigning it to a role).  This is one of those authorizations that even SAP_ALL does not cover.

-Ken

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Stacey,

regarding your question why not everyone has this issue. It depends on the configuration of your RFC connection. If you have maintained a service user for the connection all end users should face the issue. If you use "current user" then the end users authorization is checked and hence some user might have the authorization others not.

As already mentioned check S_RFCACL object and assign to your service users (it is recommended to use a service user for the RFC connection).

Keep us posted.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Turns out my access was not sufficient. My access was updated and now the risk analysis complete! Thank you

Answers (0)