cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V/63 output billing condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to trigger a billing doc to output by sold to or payer/sold to.  I can see that my field catalog has KUNAG displayed.  But when I go to add a new condition table, I cannot figure out how to pull KUNAG in as a field to use in the condition table.  This is for email purposes where depending on what the sold to address is, the correct email address will pull from soldto.

Thanks for any assistance.

Susan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Luis,

That entry is already in V_T681F so I do not need to add it there.  I just don't know how to pull it in.

Susan

lcastedoaafintl
Explorer
0 Kudos

In V/63 make sure that in the menu you're in either Change or Create mode.  I am hoping that you're in Display mode and that's why you can't add the field.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Luis,

I am creating a new condition table.  The 'sold to' is not on the right side of the screen to choose from for billing output.  If I go to technical view in that create screen, I have a menu path of environment>ABAP dictionary> dictionary element.  It looks like I can add an extra line there and select data element and then get a key to add KUNAG.  But is that the way to do this?  And if I use KUNAG, will this be capable of knowing to pull the email address from that sold to vs payer?

lcastedoaafintl
Explorer
0 Kudos

1) To add the field to the field catalog, go to SM30 and Maintain table V_T681F. Complete the data for the work area, I think it should be::

Then click on NEW ENRIES and select your field from the table fields list.

2) It will pull the email address from whatever partner role you assign to the output type in NACT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Luis,

I am back at this again this morning.  I entered the ship-to into the table.  It already had the sold to , so won't let me enter it again.  I went into NACT and added sold to and ship to.  Now when I enter a new condition table the ship-to comes up but sold to still does not.  When I add the new table into the access seq and go to fields, it tells me their is no value for kunwe for ship-to.  if I enter spec.val.source of KOMB-KUNWE, then when actually doing billing document it just finds KOMB-KUNWE, not the value.

Susan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Output Management

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

This field has to be included in the standard structure KOMKBV3. Please see help of developer to activate this field

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is already in KOMKBV3.