cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record is fetching from which key combination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

When any output is triggered how will we know for which key combination the condition record is fetched.

Actually there is a scenario where order confirmation mail is going to an user where that should go to a different user. Now while checking in VV13 there are 10 key combinations . How will we know for which combination condition record is maintained. Please help as it is urgent.

Regards

Arunava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arunava,

Below is link to a wiki document that will be helpful.

0 Kudos

Hi Arunava,

I think other experts already mentioned the correct way to look into the 'Analysis Output' screen particularly and in which left hand side under the procedure section of the screen you can find the Key Combination maintained for each Output Condition Type.

I think you already reached that point. Now as you said Condition Record Key combination not showing and presume that you already maintained required Condition record and properly maintained Output Determination procedure then you can see this Key Combination.

Still if you find that you can't see the details then check the Output determination procedure once again.

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you want the tax condition to be viewed, then select the condition and click on "Pricing log" as shown in

Regards,

Pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradhu,

Thanks for your valuable inputs but i am looking for output type condition record key combination. Not for pricing.

Regards

Arunava

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select your condition in the sales document for which you want to see the key combination and prass the button Condition rec. ( button with specs) there you can see the variable key, that is the key combination.

Regards,

Abhinav

Former Member
0 Kudos

For output also you are having output analysis, explore the buttons available on the output screen of your sales document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked that but it was not showing the condition record key combinations.

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

select condition at item level and click on "analysis" icon ,then system will display the combination.

regards,Pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you want to know which condition record is triggered for that output type , from your sales order screen go to menu > extras > output > header > edit > select your output type and click on the information button ( blue "i" icon ) .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for your valuable inputs , but i am not able to see the blue i icon.

Can you please guide me little further regarding where this blue icon is ?

Regards

Arunava