cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct labor rollup to ERP (Different Question) ME15.0.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How do you configure labor tracking to send actual labor times to SAP ERP without manually gathering the distributed labor times?

Background:

We have set everything up in accordance with the How to guide for labor but we don't want to use the collect work time plugin. For our scenario it makes the process too time consuming.

I removed the standard value keys from several trial operations in scheduled standards and we can see the actual labor time being passed thru to the users time sheet. Once approved by the supervisor the status changes to approved but does not trigger the direct labor confirmation interface. We also don't see anything in queue If we add a standards value key and complete an operation we see the time in the time sheet, we approve it and then it changes to exported.

What triggers the export of labor data to ERP? What conditions have to be met and what data needs to be configured?

Since we are only tracking labor time and not setup time etc is makes no sense for ME to gather actual data, display it to the user and then get them to type it back in again.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Kev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kev!

As the guide says, ME-to-ERP integration reports the times if you collect ERP distributed labor time. If you've "turned" it off, then you just do not have what to report to ERP because the rest of labor data is ME-native and does not seem to have been meant for direct mapping to ERP labor time - thus the system does not trigger integration in such case, as you observe.

Maybe some custom coding to replace the manual collection with some automated way can help you.

Regards,

Sergiy

Answers (0)