cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.1 - Transaction Usage Historical Data Retrieval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am currently on an engagement where the client just upgraded to AC 10.1 from 5.3 at the end of February. They are wanting to pull a years’ worth of action usage data from ECC but did not use the functionality in 5.3 and the only data in the action usage report in 10.1 is from the end of February which I'm assuming is when the sync started. They are willing to go directly into ECC to pull the data but, from what I can tell and heard from them, STAD only holds a few days’ worth of data depending on config. Do you know if there is alternative way for them to pull transaction usage data from the source system outside of GRC? They've had a note open with SAP but haven't really gotten anywhere.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After much research and conversation with SAP, it was confirmed that we could not pull more data than what we had been pulling from STAD since we started the action usage sync when we went live with 10.1. STAD had only been set to pull 3 days worth of data and there were no other tables that stored this data.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can also check ST03N if there are more data available. Usually, ST03N holds data for 3 months but can be different in your system as this is configurable.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allessandro

Thank you for your response. When I go into ST03N, it appears four months of data are stored but I can only see that for the workload and not the business transaction analysis (STAD). Can you clarify a bit more?

From what I can tell, the data is only stored for 3-4 days then wiped out with new data. For GRC, if the action usage sync only started running at the end of February and only a few days of data is stored in STAD then the data from 6 months ago would no longer exist in the source system unless the settings were to save 6 months at a time.

Does this understanding sound about right? Are there any other reports / transactions that may store this data for longer?