Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Item in SWIA

former_member355038
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to re-assign a workflow item to another user , so I have gone to SWIA but work item has a status of "Started", workflow field is blank and the work item type is "(Sub)workflow".

Why is the workflow field blank? and when I try to forward the item i get the message "WS is not a valid object type for a task."

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pokrakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

An item type WS is the Workflow, which is the top level entity and is not assigned to any user. You need to reassign the TS Task, which is one of the steps in the workflow that has gone to a user.

If you can't spot which one it is in SWIA, look at the log for the WS entry.

former_member355038
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your help, I have identified the TS task workitem but this has got the work item type "Background step" how can I find out why it is stuck?

thanks

former_member355038
Participant
0 Kudos

I ran SWPC for the workflow and then checked in ST22 and found the following shortdump for WF-Batch user:

Overflow during an arithmetic operation (type P) in program "/OPT/SAPLVIM_FG1"

has anyone come across this before?

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

The arithmetic operation error usually happens when the variable length is smaller than required. Try to debug the method and see the value that is passed to the variable. You need to define the variable of type P with required length .

If this is VIM open text code issue then contact the vendor.

DATA: var1(12) TYPE P DECIMALS 2.

Regards

Sandy

Answers (0)