Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use asynch Views?

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi community,

i have read that there is the option to use "Application Container" to run asynch WD Views. But i can't find any information about how to use it?

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So i found out how to load another application in the ApplicationContainer but guess what...? It doesn't even work. If i open a app in the ApplicationContainer which should be asynchronous, it still locks the whole UI and does not load in background. Since there is no usefull documentation or example giving by SAP (at least i could not find any), i don't know if i am using it wrong or it just doesn't work. Well, i will try my luck with an product error and see whats happening.

Best regards,

Tobias

christian_santej
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi tobias,

i'm also struggling with the asynchronous views. did you have any luck with the product error? also - could you please provide the steps you made in order to make the "load another application in the ApplicationContainer" work?

regards and thanks in advance,

christian

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check this example document. it should be useful Asynchronous Views  and ApplicationContainer

Kindly let me know if you need any more information.

christian_santej
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your response. i've already checked these example documents but at the moment i can't figure out how to use the application container. for example, how do i tell the application one (contains the view with the application container UI element) to embed the application two?

regards,

christian