cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment failed????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm getting this error when deploying the web dynpro application.

It was working fine this morning.

Aborted: development component 'WorkOrderProcess'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2007.04.12.15.42.06'/'0':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Already started operation with application local/WorkOrderProcess in the cluster. No other operation with this application is allowed at the moment.. Reason: Cannot lock [2007041213434500200000ptcsvsap003................133507850, DEPLOY_LOCK_AREA, local/WorkOrderProcess, X]; it is in use by the same owner. In case of lock mode "R" the lock propagation failed, because the optimistic lock is gone.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.frame.core.locking.LockException: Cannot lock [2007041213434500200000ptcsvsap003................133507850, DEPLOY_LOCK_AREA, local/WorkOrderProcess, X]; it is in use by the same owner. In case of lock mode "R" the lock propagation failed, because the optimistic lock is gone. (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Thanks

Sundar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check J2EE Settings in NWDS. If you are sure., then it is the problem with SDM. Restart your SDM. This should remove any deployments struck in the SDM and can allow to deploy ur app.

Thanks

Raags

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghavendra,

Thanks for your reply.

I have restarted the SDM few times and I am able to deploy and run other

web dynpro applications.

When I tried to undeploy it from remotegui and I got this error.

===========================================================================

Undeployment started Thu Apr 12 15:57:43 EDT 2007

Starting Undeployment of WorkOrderProcess

Caught exception during application undeployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service: java.rmi.RemoteException: Already started operation with application local/WorkOrderProcess in the cluster. No other operation with this application is allowed at the moment.. Reason: Cannot lock [2007041213434500200000ptcsvsap003................133507850, DEPLOY_LOCK_AREA, local/WorkOrderProcess, X]; it is in use by the same owner. In case of lock mode "R" the lock propagation failed, because the optimistic lock is gone.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.frame.core.locking.LockException: Cannot lock [2007041213434500200000ptcsvsap003................133507850, DEPLOY_LOCK_AREA, local/WorkOrderProcess, X]; it is in use by the same owner. In case of lock mode "R" the lock propagation failed, because the optimistic lock is gone. (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineAppOnlineUndeployerImpl.performUndeployment().REMEXC)

Undeployment of WorkOrderProcess finished with Error (Duration 603584ms)

Undeployment ended Thu Apr 12 16:07:48 EDT 2007

Former Member
0 Kudos

we had the similar kind of prblm, as we restarted SDM it got cleared.

Thanks,

Raags

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell me the steps to restart the SDM?

thanks

Sundar

Former Member
0 Kudos

if its on unix you need to kill the process... if its windows, you need to kill sdm process by calling the task manager.

refer to this post , should be useful

/thread/8760 [original link is broken]

Thanks,

Raags

Former Member
0 Kudos

deployme service gets hanging again and again when developer deploying DC's using NWDS, for this now we are restarting server 2,3 times a day. after restart deployments running fine.

Can any one suggest how to solve this problem.