Authorization issue in ITSM
I am configuring ITSM on Solution manager 7.1 SP 4. We have decided to use solution manager's CRM web UI platform.
The problem i am facing is, when i attached authorization role to the person who is going to create Incident, i am not able to see any service(CRM web UI is also empty i.e. navigation bar is empty).
I have done following configuration steps.
1. Start transaction Upgrade Tool for Profile Generator (SU25).
a) Choose Installing the Profile Generator -> Initially fill the customer tables.
b) In transaction Auth. Object Check Under Transactions (SU24), verify the traces.
Select Type of Application: External Service.
Select Type of External Service: UIU_COMP.
In the External Service field, enter: ' * '.
In the Selection Result list, selected any service at random by double-clicking it to check, and it is fine.
2. Copy standard Business Role "SOLMANPRO" to "ZCREATER".
3. Copy Navigation bar profile "SOLMANPRO" to "ZCREATER" , performed customization and attached to business role "ZCREATER".
Also assigned this Business role to Org. structure position.
4. Executed report "CRMD_UI_ROLE_PREPARE" and given the business role "ZCREATER" as input.
5. Create New Authorization role by importing the file which was generated in step 4.
6. While generating the profile for this new role i got one error "too many values in field of object S_SERVICE.
And i deactivated this object. and then attached to the user.
7. Then, executed report "CRMD_UI_ROLE_ASSIGN" and enter the User ID.
In the output everything is ok and i got the message as role has been assigned to the user id.
But, After login with that ID, i am not able to see any service under Favorites.
I have gone through few blogs but not able to find any solution.
I think, as i had deactivated object S_SERVICE i am facing this issue.
Attaching User login profile for details, Please suggest the solution.