Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax posted in 2 lines

aotto
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could anyone tell me, what triggers the posting of 2 lines to the tax account (19126 in this example)?

FTXP has only 1 account maintained. I'm simulating the same posting on a different server and there only 1 line is mentioned:

For some reason in the second example (which we want) is mentioned in one line. The net amount is the same in both examples, but we want to have only 1 line.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Alexis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188063
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexis,

Check your setting in OBCN. Double clicking on the Processing key will take you there.

Regards,

Sudhakar*

aotto
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhakar,

Thank you for your reply. The transaction you mention is very helpful, but is not the reason that these lines are posted separately.The settings here are the same over all the different systems.

I've been talking with a colleague and result is, that the posting with two lines is is done through the BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST and the lines for the account are not calculated by the system through the function module which exist for this, but added manually. Therefore they appear in two lines. If the system calculates the amounts and accounts from the tax code, it will appear in one line.

Thanks for your reply anyway, as it's helpful.

Regards,

Alexis

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183294
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Alexis Otto,

As provide screen shot of 1 , in Tax Procedure you maintained Tax rate in two condition  value ,

kindly check in  FTXp for tax Code A4 check tax rate ,

if maintain delete tax rate in FV12 , kindly revert back if any issue

With Regards,

Ganesh