cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Delivery Unit HANA_XS_LM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

can somebody tell me how to update the Delivery Unit HANA_XS_LM to version 1.3.6 ?

I have installed a fresh Hana SPS9 + latest Revision 95 - Then I installed ERP 6.0 EhP7 + Simple Finance 1503 / SPS 1505.

For Simple Finance following Hana Delivery Units are required:

SAP HANA ANALYTICS FOR ERP 1.0 (HCO_HBA_ECC 100)

SAP HANA ANALY. FOR SFIN 2.0 (HCO_HBA_SFIN700 200)

Using following commands to install these DU:

hdbalm -u AE1ADM -h xxx.dummy.domain -p 8000 install /vol/vol_SAP/download/hana_hba_packages/HCOHBAECC09_0-10012128.ZIP

I get this error:

At least version 1.3.6 of delivery unit HANA_XS_LM required.

I have solved my problem to install the *.tgz file using the HANA Application Lifecycle Management Webinterface - everything seems correct now.

But I would like to know how I can update the HANA_XS_LM package? I haven't found any download in the SAP Download Center.

Currently I have version 1.3.15 of HANA_XS_LM installed.

Best Regards

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

The version you have installed is newer than the version from the error message. Anyway you only get a newer version of the HANA_XS_LM DU by applying revisions/support packages. Its a core, required DU so its updated centrally.

I think the error message is perhaps a little misleading.  Since you were preforming the update via the HALM web tool and it went fine there it would seem that your DU is actually up to date (confirmed by the actual version numbers). However when using the hdbalm command line you get this error.  I think you actually need to update the hdbalm command line tool. This tool is updated not via Delivery Unit but via HANA Client. Make sure that the installation of the HANA Client where you are pulling the hdbalm from is up to date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer, now I understand.

And I really got confused about all these different versions ...

Answers (0)