cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory message Error about I0002_ANRED field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i'm facing a really wierd problem in my hiring P&F.

I added I0002_ANRED field (as mandatory) from HCMT_BSP_PA_IT_R0002 structure and VIA generic service i have filled  its search help with "Mr" an"Ms" values.

When i "Check" the Web Form i receive the following message "Complete the required entry field "I0002_ANRED" even if the field has been set to MR or Ms.

All configuration in HRASR_DT has been properly done and there is no event or some code in generic service that can refresh its value. It's just a standard behavior that doesnt get properly the value.

Any idea?

Giorgio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have any other "user events" on the form (maybe the field is not being assigned to the "field group" of the user event)?

Also, you might be getting an error elsewhere that is causing this error to show incorrectly. You might have to debug the DISPATCHER and watch as it comes out of "do operations" each time to see when/where the message is hit.

Is this field only mapped to your SAP_PA service? You might also try seeing if you set it with a default value (manually) if you still get the issue.

Let's figure this out! haha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris, i thank you as usual for the reply.

I have done your same thoughts.. tried with default value .. checking if this fields was missing in some user event.. etc..

I solved the error importing ANREX the field used by standard for the description . really strange.. i was filling the code ANRED (the same field in place in PA0002) and P&F wanted the description ...

Giorgio

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check DCIF config and see if that field was mandatory? Curious.

Answers (0)