cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed quantity should be deleted after a Delivery block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement that, if we assigned "Delivery block" in the schedule line level, that particular schedule line "Confirmed quantity" should become zero.

I know this can happen only when we assign the Delivery block in the header level. I know it is not possible in the Schedule line level.

But I just want to know if there is any OSS notes or Standard Customer user exit or User exit to achieve this.

Kindly confirm.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delivery block at schedule line level won't have any impact on confirmed quantity.  Hence, you can try with EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 which would trigger when the availability check is performed.  Here, ask your ABAP team to add a logic to check the field LIFSP in VBEP which should not be blank in which case, the confirmed quantity should be made to zero

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the response Lakshmipathi.

Is there no OSS note available to achieve this.

I am more interested to know if any OSS notes available.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just create a test scenario by setting a delivery block at schedule line and see what happens.  I am not sure on how system behaves though I gave a suggestion initially.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Let me check and come back to you

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moderator,

I searched for valid OSS notes / Customer Exit / User Exit which is not given clearly anywhere.

If anything available, kindly give me the link.

If not available, please unlock the discussion.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.