cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating both 'G2' and 'IG' billing docs from a single credit memo req.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a need to generate both a 'G2' (customer credit memo) and an 'IG' (inter-company credit memo) from a single Credit Memo Request.

Is this possible with config and/or user exits in R/3 4.7?

<u>Background</u>

We have cases where all sales by a given Sales Org. (related to Company 'A') are supplied by plant(s) related to Company 'B'. When a standard order is processed through billing, both an 'F2' (customer invoice) and an 'IV' (inter-company invoice) are generated, with the value of the 'IV' derived from the value of the 'F2'.

In the event that there was a pricing error on the 'F2', we are required to create a Credit Memo Request, which leads to a 'G2' (customer credit memo) correcting the customer's account.

We want to be able to also generate an 'IG' (inter-company credit memo) from this same Credit memo Request to adjust the 'Sales Org's account').

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Customer credit memo is created with reference to Customer credit memo request

Internal credit memo is created with reference to customer returns delivery.

so process the flow

Credit memo request -->returns delivery

Credit memo request-->customer credit memo(order releated)

Returns delivery-->internal credit memo.(as internal credit memo is delivary related)

Let me know if issues exists,

Reward if this helps

Regards

Simu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ... Your answer is similar to OSS Note 24756 ... I wanted to confirm that there is no way to bill I-C w/o a delivery. I think we'll use a 'Dummy' delivery type that requires no PGI.