cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oracle to SAP HANA migration

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Our current landscape is CRM 7.02 EHP2  running on oracle 11.2.0. Now we want to migrate to SAP HANA database on SUSE Linux. Can you kindly provide me the steps.

How to use DMO option. If we use this we need to install SAP HANA SP09 on new hardware before migration starts. And also If we install SAP HANA SP09 on new hardware how it will get communicate with old landscape and starts migrate. Can anyone provide me the steps and also SAP HANA file system design.

Can anyone provide me the SAP HANA installation steps in SUSE Linux. I am bit confusing on what are the option we need to choose. We need to install Sap HANA Client and LCM separately or it will come in one shot.

Thanks & Regards,

Sampath Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check the Upgrade guide 'Database Migration Option (DMO) of SUM 1.0 SP12'

Also note 1813548 - Database Migration Option (DMO) of SUM 1.0 up to SP13 can be helpful.

Regards

Suri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sampath Kumar

should help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sampath Kumar,

We have sent you a private message. Please let us know if you received it and you need further help.

Thank you

Regards

HANA One Engineering

0 Kudos

Dear Prajakta,

Thanks for your reply, For migrating to SAP HANA database in SUSE Linux. We need to install SAP HANA SPS09. Could please tell us how to design file system, parameters and prerequisite do install SAP HANA database SPS09.

Regards,

Sampath Kumar S