cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS + ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prakhar/Experts,

Need your urgent help.  I have configured CTS+for Portal systems(Let it be SPD->SPQ->SPR->SPP) in solman system(DSA).

In SPD i have given the WBO_GET_REQ_STRATEGY as tagged and in CTS application i can see the CTS option for export.But after creating transport request from CTS application through transport organizer and refresh in CTS application Transport is not visible in CTS application. So i cant move further.

2.Whenever i give WBO_GET_REQ_STRATEGY as SMART the CTS application is not visible for export.Only file system mode is available for export.

In both ways Iam in trouble now.Your help will be much appreciated in this case.

Thanks,

Arun Raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are trying to use close coupling with Portal leveraging SolMan as the CTS+ Server, correct?

Did you configured the destination on the Portal system to SolMan for CTS?

Did you setup the STMS routing for the portal systems in STMS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Billy,

Yes you are right.Both are done from my end already but the issue still persists.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you looked at the various STMS logs to see if the TR is failing in SolMan?  You may have to hit the zoom in magnify icon to display all of the logs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Everyone,

The issue was with the user.Both the user in CTS application and the user in solman should be the same.My issue is solved.

Regards,
Arun Raj.

former_member228464
Participant
0 Kudos

Great Arun., cheers!

former_member228464
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I guess, you have provided SolMan system as communication system.

Try creating transport directly in CTS+ browser and instead of transport organizer.

Whether portal system has ABAP stack? Transport is being created in portal dev?

Also check your configuration has been done as per following document.

Regards,

Kuthubus Saman

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Saman,

Yes solman is my communication system.Portal system is only having java stack.Transport is created in Portal Dev.

My issue is Iam able to create transport from transport organizer.But that tr whic i created is not visible in CTS application eventhough i did refresh many times.If WBO_GET_REQ_STRATEGY is tagged it should come in application after creating from transport organizer.This is my issue.

Regards,

Arun Raj

former_member228464
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I am not sure, how transport is being created in Java System (Portal Dev).

Ideally, you should not create transport in gui, instead use CTS Application itself. Also verify your configs as in the document Change Request Management: Configuring CTS+ in SAP Solution Manager 7.1

Regards,

Kuthubus Saman