Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Custom serach help in table control of COR6N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are doing MIGO against the transfer posting. and there against material we are giving batch number.

My requirement is that suppose we have selected two materials at the time of MIGO and against that we have selected 2 batch. and after that at the time of process order confirmation (COR6N) i need a custom search help while selecting batch and that search help should show only two batches that we have selected at the time of MIGO. We can able to see all batches not only those two batches at the time of batch selection. So Kindly suggest how to achieve this.

Screenshot attached.

Picture 1 is for MIGO Screen.

Picture 2 and 3 is while selecting batch in COR6N.

Thanks and Regards

Jaiprakash Singh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Jaiprakash,

Option 1.

If you want to use your custom Search help for Getting Require Batches then there is collective search help MCH1. And in that you will get Srch. help exit VB_SEARCH_HELP_ADAPT.

Try to Create Enhancement on

ENHANCEMENT POINT VB_SEARCH_HELP_ADAPT_02 SPOTS ES_SAPLV01U

And Append your custom search help in  SHLP_TAB with all proper information. so it will start getting appear on MIGO.

Option 2.

Create your custom search help. Modify the MCH1 and add that in the Include search help. Make sure do parameter assignment configuration for default values.

Regards,

NB

8 REPLIES 8

0 Kudos

Hi Jaiprakash,

Option 1.

If you want to use your custom Search help for Getting Require Batches then there is collective search help MCH1. And in that you will get Srch. help exit VB_SEARCH_HELP_ADAPT.

Try to Create Enhancement on

ENHANCEMENT POINT VB_SEARCH_HELP_ADAPT_02 SPOTS ES_SAPLV01U

And Append your custom search help in  SHLP_TAB with all proper information. so it will start getting appear on MIGO.

Option 2.

Create your custom search help. Modify the MCH1 and add that in the Include search help. Make sure do parameter assignment configuration for default values.

Regards,

NB

0 Kudos

Dear Nihit,

I don't need to show the search help in MIGO. what i need is when we are doing process order confirmation COR6N at that time when we select batch at that time that search help should appear. so that user can't able to select other value.we need to restrict the use at this level. Currently whatever batches associated with a particular material that is showing in the search help.

See the attached screen shot .

Regards

Jaiprakash Singh

0 Kudos

Dear Jaiprakash,

Just check in COR6N which search help is attached with Batch field. If it is same MCH1 then you and write enhancement in the Srch. hlp. ext. to show your custom search help only at time of COR6N else delete. as you can see sample code in that exit.

Now for custom search help you need to write custom search help exit for filter values as per Batch selected in MIGO. and for getting material document number in exit can use import/export statement.

Demo on Search help exit for the material

Regards,

NB

0 Kudos

Dear Nihit,

Any search help is not there in COR6N. Actually in standard they have created a subroutine and in that subroutine code is written for search help.

i am showing you the code that i have extract while debugging.

Thanks and Regards

Jaiprakash Singh

0 Kudos

Dear Nihit,

I have also tried with

MCH1

MCH1C

MCH1F

MCH1M

MCH1U

MCH1V

MCH2_VBOB_MOB

H_MCHB. But none of the above is solving my purpose.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks and Regards

Jaiprakash Singh

0 Kudos

Dear Nihit,

I have checked the same and i came to know that the search help used is MCH1.

Now how i can make changes in standard code.

Thanks and Regards

Jaiprakash Singh

0 Kudos

Hi Jaiprakash,

Ok good !!!

Now you can create Custom Search help with search help exit in which you can get the required Batches as selected in MIGO Documents.

for that you can just check Dynamic value. or Import/Export statement.

Get value at run time from other Program (Running Parallel )

field-symbols: <MBLNR>.

* Assign an individual variable

field = '(Program_Name)MBLNR'.

assign (field) to <MBLNR>.

now got the MBLNR then select Assign Batch.

Hope it will work...

Regards,

NB

0 Kudos

Dear Nihit,

I have solved the same, by doing implicit enhancement in COR6N.

Thanks and Regards

Jaiprakash Singh